Poipu Palms Limited Partnership, a 50/50 partnership between U.S. Pacific Investments LLC, an affiliate of Form Partners LLC, and Ledcor Properties, owns a 22-acre property in the Poipu Beach Resort area on the southern shore of the Island of Kaua'i (the Garden Isle). The property is one-quarter mile from the world famous Poipu Beach, located directly across the street from dining and shopping at the Poipu Shopping Village and fronts the Robert Trent Jones, Jr. designed Kiahuna Championship Golf Course.
The Royal Palms will consist of 164 resort condominiums that embrace Hawaii's Resort style living environment and will include a resort style pool with water slides, sandy beach, a recreation building with a gym, game room and an outdoor dining/bar area. U.S. Pacific Development is handling all aspects of the project's development. Total project sales are expected to exceed $130 million.
Over the last five years, U.S. Pacific Development has directed and managed all required entitlement, planning and permitting for the project including:
• Class IV Land Use Permit for Condominium & Timeshare Use
• Poipu Koloa Transportation Plan
• Infrastructure Planning/Permitting and oversaw construction of the Kiahuna Mauka Partners (KMP) resort areas sewer, water, R-1 irrigation and landscaping
• Zoning condition requirements
• Building permits
• Condominium documents
• Sales center permits & build-out